...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sims 3 creeping up close

Less than 24 hours til I can get my grubby hands on the game

I've had my copy of the collector's edition reserved since mid January because it was supposed to be out February and not it's June!

I was supposed to get my pc upgraded with a better graphic card but it's playing fine with WoW. I'll have to wait and see how smooth it plays on my current computer than if it's not up to par than I will go and get it upgraded.

I went into Game yesterday and asked if they were going to have a late night event open at midnight for the Sims 3 but they said they weren't. They did say they had already received the shipment but were strictly not allowed to sell it before the due date. If only I knew someone that worked for Game!

I noticed in their official trailer that they seem to focus more on the different personalities of the sims and not more so on creating homes and the environment which I am more into. Will just have to see and wait!